pOeny4 ePHie'

Pengunjung Ke-

Free Hit Counter
tiMe
c0mEnt yaPh...!!

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Berita Indosiar
y0ur faCe
Friday, February 1, 2008
taKe me 2 y0ur heaRt
hiding from the rain and snow
trying to forget but i won't let go
looking at the crowded street
listening to my own heartbeat
so many people...all arond the world...
tell me where do i find someone like you,boy....

take me to your heart
take me to your soul
give me your hand before i'm old
show me what love is...haven't got a clue
show me that wonders can be true
they say nothing last forever
we are only here today
Love is now or never
bring me far away
posted by epHie_muTz @ 8:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: epHie_muTz
Home: soerabaya, SIMO AREA, Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Search Engine
My Blog Data


Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER